Get the latest insights and information about Sprana analysers.
Dr. Raimundas Steponavičius
April 05, 2023
12.00 - 12.30
About Dr. Raimundas Steponavičius
Dr. Raimundas Steponavičius is co-founder and Head of R&D at Sprana.
Education and degrees:
- PhD, Doctor of Science, Applied Spectroscopy, School of Chemical Engineering & Advanced Materials, Newcastle University, J.K.
- Master, Degree Program in Process Analysis and Quality Technology, School of Chemical Engineering and Advanced Materials, Newcastle University, J.K.
- Master's degree, Petroleum Technological Processes study program, Faculty of Marine Technology, Klaipeda University.
- Bachelor, Chemical Engineering study program, Faculty of Marine Engineering, Klaipeda University
Experience in research and experimental development projects:
- 2002-2004 Process engineer-analyst, innovation department, AB Mažeikių Nafta. Improvement of technological processes: modeling, optimization and creation and implementation of innovations, Lithuania.
- 2005-2010 PhD Student, School of Chemical Engineering & Advanced Materials, Newcastle University, United Kingdom. Research in applied spectroscopy.
- 2010-2013 Researcher, Department of Informatics Engineering, Klaipeda University, Lithuania.
- 2012-2016 Chief Researcher, UAB Sprana. Design of UV-Vis-NIR analyzers for multiparametric characterization of dispersion flows, Lithuania.
- Winner of the "Most Promising Young Process Analyst" award at the CAC2008 international conference (Montpellier, France, 30.06 - 04.07.2008).