Stami Digital Process Optimizer
When it comes to recognizing opportunities related to improving plant performance, a plant assessment is the essential starting point. Through a comprehensive analysis, Stamicarbon’s engineers can determine the current status of the plant and give advice on possible improvements. Stamicarbon offers several different consulting services to analyze the plant status to gain more insights into the possibilities to advance your plant.
To sustainably increase plant load and increase operational margins by better plant operation is a challenging task. The Process Optimizer will advance your plant operators to plant supervisors who only have to guide the process through unpredicted upsets.
The Process Optimizer helps you to improve your operations and optimize operational plant performance.
The first step towards installing the Process Optimizer solution is performing an advanced assessment of your plant condition, process control and process dynamics. During the assessment a process plant model is built and tuned specifically to your urea plant. The model results are validated during the assessment using actual plant data in a wide range of operating conditions.
The model allows the calculation of the optimal set points for the current plant operation, taking into account constraints and disturbances. Stamicarbon goes one step further by combining this with its process control solutions. As a result the Process Optimizer acts like an autopilot for your urea plant. This approach enables the Process Optimizer to guarantee a sustainable efficiency increase of 2-5%.
- Calculate key process parameters Increased urea production (2-5%)
- Compare expected and actual
- Improved plant stability plant behavior
- Monitor equipment performance Reduced energy consumption(2-5%)
- Monitor instrument performance
- Increased process insight Monitor ammonia emissions
- Calculated key process variables
- Monitored ammonia emission in real time
- Soft sensing laboratory data in real time
- Predictive maintenance on instrumentation
- Increased uptime
- Minimal alarms
- Reduced number of operator interventions
- Improved equipment reliability due to consistent, best-practice operation