Maire Tecnimont Innovation Centre (MTIC) is responsible within Maire Tecnimont to steer and direct innovation and new business development across the Group’s companies. It will define objectives, prioritize and steer innovation for all the companies of the Maire Tecnimont Group leading to value creation. This is done by compiling a portfolio of intellectual assets and strategic alliances and commercializing them.
MTIC is set-up as a division of Stamicarbon and has four departments: Business Development, Intellectual Asset Management, Strategic Research & Development and Marketing & Communications.
Within the Business Development Department of MTIC, we are recruiting for a
Commercially driven Business Development Manager
for the strategic work fields Specialty Fertilizers & Power to Fertilizers in which we are developing routes based on sustainable energy sources as alternative for the current fossil fuel based fertilizer processes. In this position you are the key stakeholder for the business when it comes to development and building new business opportunities through knowledge and insight of the markets. With a strategical and tactical approach and mindset your goal is to generate new business. If you recognize yourself in this and are willing to step into an ambitious and professional environment then please take a look at the requirements below and apply:
- Generate new business revenue by identifying and creating business opportunities in existing or new markets and develop concepts to maximise sales volume into these markets;
- Develop seasoned marketing tools for our existing/new markets, business and customers;
- Develop (new) business plans together with customers for penetration of these markets;
- Create first sales (-opportunities) in the market;
- Acquire, update and analyse relevant information about the markets and the business environment (apply business and market intelligence and visit potential customers);
- Develop an active portfolio of feasibility studies and manage the risk/reward ratio of development efforts;
- Realize first Sales;
- Manage the product introduction process from a marketing point of view;
- Manage the transfer of new business to the running business organisation;
- Build and maintain a network of internal and external contacts and sources and advise management on market developments.
As our new colleague you have at least a relevant Master Degree with preferably experience within the Chemical industry. We ask several years of experience in Business Development in a commercial setting as well as the ability to identify, target and qualify new business and/or prospects. Furthermore you know how to handle the thin line between commercial and technical know-how and are familiar and enjoy working in an international, challenging and growing company. Experience in technology/commercial licensing would be beneficial.
Finally as candidate you are: commercially driven, a winner with a good sense for interpersonal skills and an inspiring team player. Good command of the English language is seen as taken for granted.
Stamicarbon offers a rewarding and challenging job with opportunities for personal input. The organization is 100% internationally focused, has the ambition to expand and offers individual possibilities to learn and develop in a true business environment. There is an open and very pleasant atmosphere with plenty of room for discussion with highly committed fellow professionals and a good sense of humor. Terms and conditions of employment as well as fringe benefits are up to market standards.
Stamicarbon’s Head office is located in Sittard, Limburg, The Netherlands. For further information about this position, please contact Mss. Natascha Brouns Recruiter Stamicarbon, Tel.: 0031-(0)6 38675384.
Are you interested in this international oriented career opportunity; please apply only via our website