Stamicarbon is the Innovation and Licensing Company of Maire Tecnimont, a Global Engineering contractor in the licensing and construction of plants in the chemical and petrochemical industry. Stamicarbon is a dynamic organization in a challenging and changing international business environment.
In order to provide excellent ICT end user services at all times, the ICT Support Assistant ensures that operational ICT support is offered locally to end users in close cooperation with service providers. The support services are related to ICT devices (computers, tablets, smart phones, printers and VC units).
Key responsibilities are:
- Give onsite 2nd line support to end users, related to the functionality of ICT hardware equipment, telephony (PBX internal routing and mobile telephone), audio equipment and video equipment (video conferences);
- Act as intermediate between the end-user and the 1st line external IT Service Desk with respect to agreed KPI’s and SLA‘s;
- Support and stimulate end users in optimal use of the office automation facilities (hardware, business applications, mobile telephone, audio/video equipment);
- Responsible for installation, activation, handout and stock taking of ICT end user equipment (software, licenses and hardware such as laptops, mobile telephone, tablets);
- Take initiatives to come up with proposals to maximize standardization and to reduce the number of incidents;
- Liaise with the Manager ICT and other relevant stakeholders regarding improvements to the ICT infrastructure;
- Take care of the installation and internal moving of ICT desk equipment/hardware roll out;
- Assist in the execution of planned maintenance outages;
- Software license management;
- Responsible for the availability and functionality of ICT end user equipment;
- Proactively come up with improvement suggestions for ICT infrastructure and maintenance processes;
ICT infrastructure is virtualized, housed on-premise and partly hosted in the cloud. You are able to function independently as well as in close collaboration with internal stakeholders and external service providers. The segregation between the remote support (provided by external service providers) and onsite ICT support makes clear procedures for end users necessary (whom to be consulted for what).
You combine at least an MBO degree in ICT and several years of experience working in a ICT environment. Strong affinity with the ICT and support, you have broadened your knowledge by courses like ITIL, Microsoft certifications, Windows Client etc.
You have knowledge about networking infrastructure, MS office/exchange, Active directory, Sharepoint. Knowledge of telephony (PBX internal routing and mobile telephone), audio equipment and video equipment (video conferences) is preferable.
You are fluent in English both spoken and written. You have excellent analytical and practical thinking skills, also you are the best at troubleshooting and are a strong communicator.
You are interested in learning and developing further within IT Field, and you have a natural interest in new technologies in the field of ICT, audio, video and mobile telephone for business applications.
Stamicarbon offers a rewarding and challenging job with opportunities for personal input. The organization is 100% internationally focused, has the ambition to expand and offers individual possibilities to learn and develop in a true business environment. There is an open and very pleasant atmosphere with plenty of room for discussion with highly committed fellow professionals and a good sense of humor. Terms and conditions of employment as well as fringe benefits are up to market standards.
Stamicarbon’s Head office is located in Sittard, Limburg, The Netherlands. For further information about this position, please contact Mss. Natascha Brouns Recruiter Stamicarbon, Tel.: 0031-(0)6 38675384.
Please apply only via our website.