Marketing in the Urea industry is changing from “one message fits all”, to more customized content. In order to meet this challenge, we are looking for an experienced copywriter to create engaging and authentic text (and assist with multimedia content creation) for our website, social media channels and external publications. Do you have a flair for writing, telling a story and capturing the essentials of any topic? If so, we would love to hear from you.
- Team player in defining, driving and executing the external communication strategy in line with Stamicarbon's marketing strategy.
- Feel challenged to further professionalize external communication.
- Contributing to the optimization of our communication and to make stakeholders aware of our developments and ambitions to make the fertilizer industry more sustainable.
- Give advice to the sales and marketing teams about communication processes and tools, and challenge and coach them on communication issues.
Your key areas of responsibility are to:
- Act as editor-in-chief for external media;
- Create and manage content, (blogs, articles, whitepapers, newsletters, videos and social media posts) for relevant stakeholders;
- Advise on and - if necessary - edit external news highlights prepared by other content owners;
- Define and manage the content strategy; what’s your message, who’s your target audience and which channel(s) should we use to best reach and engage them?;
- Analyse customer needs and core values of the organization and translate them into content or communication plans;
- Monitor and measure the impact of published or distributed content;
- Stimulate interaction with our audience;
- Participate in the continuous development of external communication activities.
- Align with the internal communication officer to distribute content (externally and internally).
- Help to translate the strategy into brand communication plans and tools, and execute the operational process to ensure delivery in line with brand quality and strategy;
- Actively participate in the branding process (Vision, Values) with Marketing/ Branding.
You have a Bachelor/Master’s degree in Journalism, Media, Communication, Marketing or Public Relations and at least 5 years of experience in a communications position, preferably in an international, technical, industrial environment. You are an excellent communicator; you are able to lead, engage, coach and liaise with relevant internal and external stakeholders. You have an excellent (preferably native) command in English - both spoken and written. Writing is one of your greatest talents and you are skilled in gathering and checking information and, when needed, turning complex concepts into clear and engaging content for any target audience. You know exactly how to structure information or adjust your writing style for different purposes and are adept in weaving in interesting details or examples that bring information to life.
Stamicarbon offers a rewarding and challenging job with opportunities for personal growth. The organization is 100% internationally focused, has the ambition to expand and offers individual possibilities to learn and develop in a professional environment. Stamicarbon’s culture is welcoming, friendly and supportive, with plenty of room for discussion with highly-committed and professional colleagues. Terms and conditions of employment, as well as fringe benefits, are in line with market standards.
Stamicarbon is the Innovation and License company of Maire Tecnimont Group. Within Stamicarbon the Marketing department is organized in the MT Innovation Center. The marketing team consists of 7 other colleagues, each with their own field of expertise but with many opportunities for cross-working and collaboration.
Stamicarbon’s Head office is located in Sittard, Limburg, The Netherlands. For further information about this position, please contact Natascha Brouns Tel.: 0031-(0)6 38675384 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org