At Stamicarbon, the innovation and license company of Maire Tecnimont Group, we develop, design and license futureproof, innovative fertilizer plant technologies, with urea, green ammonia and nitric acid being our core businesses. Using more than 75 years of knowledge and experience, we offer our customers customized solutions and services to maintain, improve and optimize plants, such as process engineering, proprietary equipment, and full life cycle plant support. We take pride in being innovative and developing reliable, safe and sustainable fertilizer solutions. From our headquarters in Sittard in the south of the Netherlands, we serve several hundred customers in more than 80 countries, with a proven track record of more than 1.000 sold licenses.
The Project Manager Licensing is responsible for defining and executing project plans for projects concerning licensing and selling equipment projects.
In the position of Project Manager, reporting to the Manager Operations, your main responsibilities will be to:
• Draw up project plans and submit these to the Manager Operations for approval;
• Manage projects according to the project plan in terms of money, time, quality, resources, information and communication, ensuring that the project deliverables and milestones are met;
• Manage risk and to ensure compliance of projects and keep the Manager Operations informed;
• Report on project progress versus the project plan and to control the scope of the project;
• Ensure the alignment with contractors, supplier(s), customer(s) and contractor(s) in order to fulfill the contract and to maintain relations on a strong level, also managing the expectations of the customer;
• Organize shipping and expediting activities by preparing documents and advising the customer;
• Manage project team members and external parties and to act as a liaison between project parties;
• Evaluate completed projects, update documentation, report on results and recommend on improvement for future project execution.
You have at least a Bachelor Degree in Chemical Technology or Mechanical Engineering and sound knowledge of the international contracting world and contractor engineering processes. The position requires a minimum of 5 years’ experience in international project management and ample experience in international co-operations, negotiations and communications. Experience with the urea business is a preference.
Preferably you have work experience in executing projects in chemical plants, the dynamics of revamping revamping and licensing business. You are fluent in English, both spoken and written and like to travel on a frequent basis, enjoying the interaction with multi-cultural customers and partners.
Stamicarbon offers a rewarding and challenging job with opportunities for personal input. The organization is 100% internationally focused, has the ambition to expand and offers individual possibilities to learn and develop in a true business environment. There is an open and very pleasant atmosphere with plenty of room for discussion with highly committed fellow professionals and a good sense of humor. Terms and conditions of employment as well as fringe benefits are up to market standards.
Stamicarbon’s Head office is located in Sittard, Limburg, The Netherlands. For further information about this position, please contact us via email@example.com
Are you interested in a this international career opportunity?
For more information please contact: