Launch Sales is organized within the Business Line Launch, within the Stamicarbon Organization. The department executes the core business of selling licenses and related products and services for the use of Stamicarbon Technology worldwide. The commercial offering is divided into the proposing and selling of licenses, property equipment and services to the “grass root” customer.
In order to expand our business and further strengthen the Launch Sales department we are recruiting for a
In the position of Proposal Manager you supports the overall process by facilitating uniform, efficient proposals and other key elements of the proposal process, such as internal mandates, purchase orders, document management, contract and contract assessment development and completion.
Your key responsibilities:
- Facilitate efficient and standard Internal Mandate (IM) submission on behalf of Licensing Manager. Standardize the IM format for efficient approval and documentation.
- Support the preparation of the commercial offer by coordinating assigned commercial proposals and align with the Technology department on preparation of pertaining technical proposals;
- Standardize products/services offering, including product and service description, pricing metrics and sales support documentation.
- Coordinate and bring together information to create an overview of prospects originating from our customer relationship management system (CRM);
- Represents Launch Sales in the Sales and Operations (S&OP) meeting, facilitating efficient resource assignment and reporting back to Licensing Manager.
- Prioritize prospects and align these priorities with Sales and Operations departments for the necessary support;
- Inform, activate and stimulate Technology and Marketing for giving their input to the proposal within predefined timelines;
- Coordinate, review and edit the proposal input from the stakeholders;
- Prepare compliant, professionally produced Internal Mandates for the commercial responsible, who present the IM to the VP Licensing, Head of Launch Sales and CEO of Stamicarbon within predefined timelines;
- Secure the proposal documents are in line with company templates and branding;
- Give support to the Licensing Manager in negotiation and communication processes with external parties (customer, contractor, licensor, vendors);
- Act as the linking pin for all the relevant stakeholders that are involved in the proposal delivery process.
- Facilitate project document management in OtC phase (Opportunity Center) for efficient progress through to contracting and handover to OtC (Project management).
- Facilitate the proper archiving of project documentation for rapid future accessing and referencing and thereby efficient future proposal development.
- You combine at least a Bachelor/Master Degree with a technical background and a minimum of 5 years of experience with proposal processes in an international industrial environment.
- Experience in / affinity with sales processes and affinity with the design, construction and operation of processing plants;
- Affinity with process and mechanical services and solutions management;
- Familiar with “Prospect to Order” process, in general; For both License and Proprietary equipment.
As potential new colleague you are a strong communicator liaising with the different stakeholders and have the commercial drive to make us best in class. You recognize yourself in the characteristics: keen entrepreneurship, accurate, flexible with strong focus on service, able to work with deadlines with strong focus on results and team spirit. You are able to be creative on new technological solutions and commercial compromises, subject to responsibility of licensing manager. You are fluent in English both spoken and written and enjoy frequent travelling abroad.
Stamicarbon offers a rewarding and challenging job with opportunities for personal input. The organization is 100% internationally focused, has the ambition to expand and offers individual possibilities to learn and develop in a true business environment. There is an open and very pleasant atmosphere with plenty of room for discussion with highly committed fellow professionals and a good sense of humor. Terms and conditions of employment as well as fringe benefits are up to market standards.
Stamicarbon’s Head office is located in Sittard, Limburg, The Netherlands. For further information about this position, please contact Miss. Natascha Brouns, 00316-38675384. Our recruitment process in online based, please only apply via our website.