Our Advance Sales department is responsible selling equipment and process services for the use of Stamicarbon Technology all over the world. In order to catch up with the expanding business, expansion in Indonesia and further strengthen the department we are recruiting for a:
Experienced Area Sales & Solutions Manager Indonesia
In this role you are the key team player to manage the sales and grow business of the mechanical & process services and products in order to achieve Stamicarbon’s objectives as agreed in the sales plans.
Your key areas of responsibility are to:
- Analyze problem areas during plant visits and thereafter advice the customer on selection of new equipment, replacement, methods of repair and other related services;
- Identifies and prioritizes process service sales prospects, acquires the pre-defined process services and negotiates concerning contracts, commercial, technical and legal;
- Advice in the execution of modification projects to mechanical equipment;
- Extensively cooperate with, customers and relevant internal departments;
- Secure sales mandates through the Advance Sales Director;
- Deliver support and input to commercial proposals;
- Determine joint communication and promotion for relevant product portfolio;
- Ensure proper handover of the contracted project in the PtO process;
- Identify and acquire prospects and projects
- Execute contract assessments;
- Coordinate related complaints and improvements;
- Contribute to the development and expansion of the product portfolio related to the Full Life Cycle philosophy.
- Contribute to the area sales plan and product plans based on your market insights and customer base
You combine at least a Bachelor/Master Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Process (Control) Engineering and several years of experience working in a similar technical sales environment added with in-depth mechanical or process (control) knowledge. Strong affinity with the urea process and inspection techniques on materials, welding, and corrosion is absolutely required for adding the right value.
For you it is the ultimate goal to make clients and Stamicarbon’s interests meet. Doing business in other countries and parts of the world is something you feel comfortable and familiar with.
As potential new colleague you are a strong communicator and influencer with the different stakeholders. You should have a technical and commercial drive. You are a relationship builder and networker. You have the ability to be creative at new technical solutions or commercials compromises are important assets to this challenging role. You recognize yourself in the characteristics: keen entrepreneurship, good listener, flexible with strong focus on service for our customers, able to work with deadlines on results. You are fluent in English and Indonesian both spoken and written and enjoy frequent travelling.
Stamicarbon offers a rewarding and challenging job with opportunities for personal input. The organization is 100% internationally focused, has the ambition to expand and offers individual possibilities to learn and develop in a true business environment. There is an open and very pleasant atmosphere with plenty of room for discussion with highly committed fellow professionals and a good sense of humor. Terms and conditions of employment as well as fringe benefits are up to market standards.
Stamicarbon’s Head office is located in Sittard, Limburg, The Netherlands. For further information about this position, please contact us via email@example.com.
Are you interested in a this international career opportunity?
For more information please contact: