When you visit the website ("www.stamicarbon.com") of Stamicarbon B.V., your web server may store information on your computer in the form of a cookie.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file which is stored on your computer or mobile device by the web server during your visit to this Site. They cannot harm your computer or files. They are used to store information and to improve user experience.
For example, cookies enable the Site to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the Site or browse from one page to another.
Some of the cookies Stamicarbon uses are session cookies and only last until you close your browser, while others are persistent cookies which are stored on your computer for longer.
Stamicarbon makes use of the following cookies:
- Functional cookies: these cookies are crucial for providing the basic functionality of the Site. We are allowed to store them on your machine without your consent.
Instead, we need your permission to use the following cookies:
- Statistics cookies: these cookies allow Stamicarbon to determine how the Site is used, which helps us to improve it in the future. These cookies also enable us to identify repeat visitors. The Site uses two web statistics tools:
- Google Analytics, provided by Google LLC. The data generated by the cookie about your use of the Site, which includes your IP address, will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States of America. The information transmitted to Google is used for the purpose of evaluating your use of the Site, compiling reports on the Site activity and providing other services relating to internet usage. Google may transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or when third parties process the information on Google's behalf.
- Social cookies: We currently don't use any Social cookies.
- Advertising cookies: We currently don't use any Advertising cookies.
Please be reassured that an agreement is in place with Google LLC to protect the privacy and security of your personal information. In addition, Google LLC relies on and has certified adherence to the EU-US Privacy Shield regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information transferred from the European Union to the United States of America.
What are cookies used for?
The type of information Stamicarbon collects as a result of a cookie is specific to your computer and may include the Internet Protocol (IP) address, the date and time you access the Site and what parts of the Site are visited. The Site collects the foregoing information to monitor the usage and usefulness of the Site, for statistical purposes and to send you information about Stamicarbon and its (new) products and services.
How do I reject and delete cookies?
When visiting the Site for the first time, you can choose either to accept all cookies or which cookies to enable through an opt-in box. You will be able to return to that menu to adjust your preferences at any time by clicking on "Cookies settings" at the bottom of the webpage.
Please note that most browsers automatically accept cookies, so if you do not wish any cookies to be used you may also need to actively delete or block the cookies in your browser settings. You may set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie or to refuse receiving it. For more details on how to delete or reject cookies, and for further information on cookies, you can also visit www.aboutcookies.org,